Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday

So far so good. I have been getting up early and walking for twenty minutes around the living room. Yes, I have a treadmill, but it is upstairs, and there is nothing to entertain me whilst I am on it. I keep begging the DH to bring it down but so far it no dice.

I got a huge surprise when I tested my sugar yesterday before lunch. 105! whoo hoo! That's great.

Overall, the diet is a no brainer. I eat more carbs in the morning (yogurt, Kashi Go-Lean, berries) and fewer as the day wanes. I seem to have found a great combo to get going with this diet thing. I am pleased.

I am not pleased about the terrible backache I have began having. This started Sunday night and it is tres painful. The ache is from my back around my hips and down the front of my thighs. Feels terribly like nerve pain. Sort of worries me, but a dose of ibuprophen seems to keep the pain tolerable enough to work.

Have to keep an eye on this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maxine