Sunday, February 28, 2010

Welcome to a new week

Do you count Sunday as the first day of your week? At my house we do. I always consider it the first day of the week and the day we can get things going again with a bright shiny new outlook.

After last week, I need a new one.

I lost five pounds last week. Pretty respectable! They say the average loss is 2-3 so I am happy. I have always been an average loser so I am not expecting great jumps downward. Steady as she goes, that's me.

This has been a lazy weekend. We haven't touched the house and we both slept a lot yesterday. I had to. I was up ALL night Friday night creating a great new webpage. Then I had it up and it looked so good. I took a one hour nap and got up and looked at it. It wasn't working right.

SIGH! all that lost sleep for nothing. I went and took a long nap with my DH later in the afternoon and never got back to it. Oh well, such is a lazy Saturday.

So, cheers to you Maxine! Keep up the good work, and I will check on you this week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got some rest, Em. It's so important, especially when you're reducing your food intake. My first ten pounds was totally unexpected. I usually do lose quite a bit at first and then it'll taper off to 2-4 pounds a week.

    I didn't get my exercised started yesterday as I had planned. Must do so today. Yuck. That's the part I really don't like. I'll be okay once I get started, but until then ...

    ReplyDelete

Maxine