Sunday, March 7, 2010

E-e-e-k!

Gained two pounds. Okay, don't panic, don't panic!! Is this normal? I've followed the diet to the letter, started to do some walking yesterday (30 min walk outside), and I still gained two pounds? I know my scale is correct because it matched the weight I registered at the doctor's office a couple of weeks ago. Poo!

Okay, I'm not going to stuff my face in frustration. I'm not going to allow this little glitch to make me give up. My stomach has definitely gone down. So I'm going to concentrate on the revised energy I've gained, the fact that my legs and feet DON'T hurt any more, and how my clothes feel.

I keep telling myself it's not a diet, it's a change of life. Face it Maxine, you didn't get this way over night. Deep breath!

Okay ... all better--must have coffee!

1 comment:

  1. Awww Maxine... didn't you know? Exercise builds muscle and muscle weighs more than fat, so ... you might add a lb or two if you are working out... it's OKAY! Go with how you feel, and how you LOOK.

    ReplyDelete

Maxine