Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Weigh IN

Lol. This has been an iffy week at best. I knew I wasn't being exactly "good" on my diet plan, but I wasn't totally bad either. I lost just under one pound. Well, on the one hand, it was a loss. On the other, I won't reach my goal acting like I don't have one.

This week, I resolve to lose TWO lbs. If I do that I will be under 160 which will be the first time I have done that since the 1980's. Wouldn't that be awesome???

I have begun getting up one half hour earlier and walking for ten, fifteen, or twenty minutes, depending on what I can do. Walking is making some interesting differences in my body shape.

For the first time last week, I could actually wear a blouse and it hung over my gargantuan buttocks without my tugging it down.

Now, THAT felt good!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know your pain, girl. Keep at it. Sounds like you and I have both had stressful weeks that that'll reek havic with your body. Today's a new day and another chance to reshape the old bod. :)

    ReplyDelete

Maxine