Friday, March 19, 2010

Fabulous Friday

In case anyone out there wants to know, stress will kill you. It will also kill your diet. I mean come on, diet has the word DIE in it, right?

So here I was minding my own business when my eldest brother decides to turn up with a terrible malady (brain tumor) -- which of course, sounds pretty awful, and it is, only he is doing pretty good considering. I guess I am different from most folks, because I starve myself when I am stressed, so when I got on the scales and had lost all that weight I had gained, I was mildly surprised and minisculely elated. Wish it had come without such a heavy price.

I will keep you posted. As of this writing, he is going home to see a doc about the strength of his heart and if he can stand brain surgery, and then we will go forth. Needless to say, I hope I don't get too hungry in the next 48 hours cuz I would love to weigh in on Sunday with a good old five lb loss or something equally as outrageous.

Hope you are doing well, Maxine dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maxine